Saturday 21 March 2009

Interbrand - PDF folio

When we went to London as a group, on the 5th March, we made a visit to a large branding company called Interbrand. Tim, James and Katie are designers at Interbrand, and they gave a great presentation, they also showed some work they have produced. Tim, said he would happily look over our portfolios in PDF. So below are some emails I have sent to Tim asking if he would mind giving me a bit of advice on my work. 



I emailed a few weeks ago and he said it would be fine to send some work through, so the top email is Tim saying it is fine to send some work through, the second includes the attachment of my PDF. The third is a quick email just kindly asking if he had had a chance to look at my work, as its been over a week since I sent him my work. I hope he gets in touch, any feedback would be great.



This is an email I received today from Tim. He's had a look at my work, but is going to email back with useful feedback when he has more time to write. I'm looking forward to getting his advice, hope he emails soon.

After waiting a few days Tim got back to me with some feedback and advice on my folio, I'm really pleased he got back to me and told me to contact James if I wanted to send any further work or any regards to a Placement. So I plan to do so very soon.


No comments: