Monday 2 March 2009

The Chase


Conception - A marketing business that's trusted for fertilising brands with its strategic thinking. 

Leaf Street - An environmentally friendly housing association in northern England. A leaf becomes a row of houses, and then becomes a logo

3CV - Ethical Marketing company with three core values.

Cock-a-Doodle - A distinctive binding device, made to look like chicken feet, hence the name!


Fine Art - A poster for the Fine Art degree show at Manchester Metropolitan University. Clever use of play on words.

Above are some pieces that have been designed by The Chase. I visited The Chase last year with my 2nd year Portfolio, and got some interesting feedback on my work. The Chase are a Graphic Design Agency that seem to specialize in branding, but also expand into many other areas. I hope to go back with my final Portfolio at the end of this year.

No comments: