Sunday 22 February 2009

Dan Ingham





Two ex-students, Ste Owen and Dan Ingham, came into college to talk to us about like after university and how they have been successful in getting jobs in the creative industry. The talk itself for very helpful and very interesting, Dan now works for Mark Studio, a very small agency with huge success. When I decided on a Final Major Project, to promote the Manchester Comedy Festival 2009, I realised that Dan had worked on the promotion of the Comedy Festival 2008 at Mark Studio. So I decided to email Dan and ask if he had the original brief he worked on for this award winning campaign, I thought it would have been interesting to see what the original brief would have asked for, and it could have helped write my own brief for the Final Major Project. I got a reply quite quickly but unfortunately Dan didn’t have the Brief so instead he sent me the case study about the project talking about the solution and background on the festival, which was very helpful.


No comments: